Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wiring Harness Out

Made some good progress today. I removed the main wiring harness (sheesh, couldn't they make that hole in the dash about an inch larger??) and the other lines going through the dash (oil gauge line and a wire I didn't label...!). Also removed the electronic ignition module, and some items from the engine (distributor, heater valve). Pulled out the clutch and brake lines from the master cylinders and some other miscellaneous items. The car is looking pretty stripped right now....! No digital camera today so I'll take come pics tomorrow.

I also attended the Moss Fallfest up in Dover this morning. Saw a couple of folks from The MGB Experience (Carl Cederholm, Peter Fydell, David Deutsch, Kim DeBourbon). Good show, not a lot of cars when I left but a nice variety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home