Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good News!

The '76 B is up and running again! See here - http://dans76b.blogspot.com/

So, while I still have some adjustments to make to the '76 (it's running a little ragged, but I need to use up the 3+ year-old gas that's in the car before I start tackling the rough running) I think I can start getting back to work on the '65. As I noted back in January, it's pretty much stripped but I need to get the remainder of the wiring harness and the brake lines off. So, I need to get it up on jackstands to get underneath, take a bunch of pictures and then start removing stuff again. Of course, before I can do that, I need to clear up some space around the car... It has kind of been the storage space for the last couple of years.....




























Once I make a little progress I'll post some new pictures of the inside and underside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home