Friday, April 27, 2007

Removing Misc Items

Spent about an hour removing various items from the car tonight. I pulled off the transmission cover (which seems to be pretty banged up around the shift lever opening, for some reason) and some small parts in the engine compartment (secondary hood latch and some miscellaneous nuts and bolts). I also removed the engine mount bolts. I originally pulled off the nuts on the long bolts that go through the center of the rubber pads, but the engine didn't really seem to move much. So I ended up removing the other set, on the corners, and now the engine rocks a bit, so once I disconnect the drive shaft and remove the shift lever I assume I can lift it right out. Not sure when I am going to do that, I will probably wait until everything else is removed from the body - although there isn't really much left, mainly stuff underneath the body. I figure I will wait until the engine is out and maybe flip the body on it's side, to remove the brake and fuel lines from the bottom.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home